uva vs ucla

<p>i have been accepted to both and i wonder which is better?</p>

<p>my major is undecided but i will attend Art and Science</p>

<p>Which is better, an apple or an orange? Either university will give you a quality education. Have you visited both universities? If not, you should. You might find that you feel more comfortable at one of the two universities.</p>

<p>Where are you from? Where would you like to be after you graduate? Are there financial differences between the schools?</p>

<p>One of MANY factors to consider is where you might want to work after college. If you want to work in Asia or the western US, UCLA might open up more doors as far as internships, networking and initial job interviews. If you want to work in the Eastern US or Europe, UVa might open up more doors.</p>

<p>The culture and surrounding environments of these two schools is very different. Are you looking for a medium (UVA) or large (UCLA) school? Are you wanting a very urban/inner-city school (UCLA) or college town school (UVA)? Are you wanting year-round warm weather (UCLA) or distinct seasons (UVA)? The list is very long because these two are on such opposite spectrums; it really comes down to fit and price.</p>