What are your two favorite songs of all time? (or as of now hahaha)

<p>My two fav. songs currently are: “Thank You” by Alanis Morissette and “Nymphetamine” by Cradle of Filth…i know it’s kind of bipolar. Anybody else like to comment or input songies?</p>

<p>All-Time: April 8th by Neutral Milk Hotel (amazing lyrics… simple, yet so complex! Contradictions are awesome =D)
Now: Alone/Alive by Shapes and Sizes (the vocal rhythms are so unique!!!)</p>

<p>Lately: Big L-Ebonics
Wiz Khalifa (dude is the future of rap)-Pittsburgh Sound, Keep the Conversation</p>

<p>All-time: Home Life-John Mayer
Current: La Costa Brava-Ted Leo and The Pharmacists</p>

<p>All-time: Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd & Under The Bridge-RHCP</p>

<p>My two favorite songs currently (it changes all the time):
(1) Apologize - OneRepublic
(2) Une Derni</p>

<p>I Love Kyo!! Didn’t knowa nybody else listened to french music :P</p>

<p>Yay!! Kyo!!
… … /’ /)
…/´ /)…/¯ //
…,/¯// … /…//
…/…//. …/¯ //
…/´¯/‘´ ¯/´¯ /…/…//
…/’…/… ./… /…/ //
…(‘(…´(… … ,…/’. .‘)
… … …/…/
…’'… … . _.•´
… … …(
… … …&lt;/p>

<p>holy **** how do you form that!!</p>

<p>Ok and today, my favorite song is: Apollo I: The Writing Writer by Coheed + Cambria :P</p>

<p>As of…right this second…favorite track is GirlBoy Song by Aphex Twin. I’ve listened to it way too much in the last week since I got the Richard D. James album trying to understand the rhythmic patterns of the breaks. As for the second, probably At the End of the Day by Amon Tobin.</p>

<p>I’ll chime in! :slight_smile:
Current: Je ne te Connais Pas, by The Prototypes.
All-time: I love all of the Goo Goo Dolls’ songs, but I think I’ll go with Stay with You.</p>

<p>Currently - Seventy Times Seven - brand new
Konstantine - Something Corporate</p>

<p>All time - Head like a Hole - NIN
Piano Man - Billy Joel.</p>

<p>Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamen
Wonderwall - Oasis</p>

<p>i love oasis! oh and even though im not into mainstream stuff, umbrella by rhianna is SO CATCHY</p>

<p>ooooo! i saw breaking benjamin when they opened for nickelback (which was a horrid concert lol)</p>

<p>and now, my favorite song is “spellbound” by paul van dyk…it just never ends and that’s why i <3 music :D</p>

<p>currently: here without you- 3 doors down and 99 luftballons- nina </p>

<p>all time: hm…too many to choose from. I guess I have to say Friday I’m in love by the cure.</p>

<p>For some reason I like hide and seek by Imogen Heap and speeding cars. They are more girl songs, but I don’t know, I seem to like them both.</p>

<p>All time: Thick As A Brick - Jethro Tull
Close To The Edge - Yes</p>

<p>Right now: Dances from Terpsichore - Michael Praetorius (post.)
Skating Away On The Thin Ice of The New Day - Jethro Tull</p>

<p>aaaand…for today’s top choice of song…:</p>

<p>Stupid MF by mindless self indulgence :P</p>