What Celebrity Do You Most Resemble?

<p>This subject came up on the "Weight Loss for Dummies" thread when we were describing ourselves. I found it funny that some of the posters apparently look nothing like the way I visualize them.</p>

<p>If you had to pick a celebrity whom you think looks most like you, who would it be?</p>

<p>I have been told I look something like Suzanne Plechette and also compared to Cindy Williams from Laverne and Shirley.<br>
Before we go any further we will begin with the assumption that none or few of us is STAR material and that the celebrities we may resemble are, most likely, a more polished, nipped and tucked version of our humble selves.</p>

<p>Hayley Mills</p>

<p>I actually resemble a more polished version of Willie Nelson.</p>

<p>In my youth - Michelle Pheiffer. Now - Kathy Bates.</p>

<p>Hmm...in this online world, possibilities are endless!</p>

<p>Ive just copied my post from the other thread.
*I am the same height & basic body type/facial structure as Cyndi Lauper but my hair ( red blond)doesn't change as much( an understatement!) & she is thinner. Plus I am from Seattle, I don't have an accent- although some people think I am from the UK/European. * :confused:</p>

<p>A bearded and somewhat nerdier version Steve Buscemi.</p>

<p>No one would mistake me for Steve Buscemi, but if for some reason I became famous and a movie were made of my life, Steve Buscemi might be cast in the leading role. It certainly wouldn't be a "beefy" actor like Jim Belushi or a classically handsome guy like George Clooney.</p>

<p>I never pictured anybody to look like Steve Buscemi with a beard.</p>

<p>I love the way Suzanne Pleshette looks ....you had me excited EPTR..until I read your disclaimer.</p>

<p>Michelle Pfeiffer looks pretty nice nice too.....</p>

<p>In my youth I looked like Mark Spitz.</p>

<p>A few years back I looked like Steven Spielberg.</p>

<p>Today, I more closely resemble ET......</p>

<p>
[quote]
I love the way Suzanne Pleshette looks ....you had me excited EPTR..until I read your disclaimer.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Sorry DStark. If it helps at all, Suzanne Pleshette is dead and I'm still...well, not quite dead. I guess that gives me a bit of an advantage.</p>

<p>I have at various times been told I looked like Ali McGraw, Sigourney Weaver, and Courtney Cox. Do any of you remember the first surrogacy gone wrong case involving Baby M? Well at the time, I thought I was the perfect combination of her surrogate mom and her adoptive mom - they should have given me the baby! The person I look most like though is the generic woman. I have never known anybody who was mistaken for someone else more than me. For many years I was accosted practically every day by people who insisted that I was someone else. It was very weird.</p>

<p>When I was younger I was often told I looked like Natalie Wood. We lived in the same area and many times I was stopped on the street. About 6 months after she died Robert Wagner came into the restaurant I was working in, and as he began to walk past me, looked up, and stopped cold. He smiled a beautiful smile (he was very handsome), and asked, "has anyone ever told you that you look like Natalie Wood?" I smiled back, said, yes, and we went our separate ways. Stranger still...she (Natalie Wood) and I share a birthday, 20 years apart (her being the older). It's almost eerie.</p>

<p>I love Natalie Wood too...I remember where I was when her death was announced.</p>

<p>Some of you were very good looking.......</p>

<p>Twenty-five years ago I was told a handful of times by strangers that I bore a striking resemblance to Robert Urich. I didn't see it, but what are you gonna do. Following his death I never heard such comparison again, which is morbidly understandable. Today, I look in the mirror and see William Conrad.</p>

<p>And some of you have really let yourselves go too far.....:)</p>

<p>Debra Winger. I also have one of those faces where women come up to me all the time and say "you look just like my sister/cousin/college roommate/etc."</p>

<p>I have Betty Davis eyes. Unfortunately that is all I have.</p>

<p>I will repost as well -</p>

<p>Me - I have been told that I remind people of much shorter (5'6") Geena Davis (I don't have her smile- ooh maybe when the braces come off!!) or a brunette Mariel Hemmingway. It's those high and wide chubby cheeks. And the key word is REMIND.</p>

<p>When the pictures of Amy Fisher as a teenager first came out, my friends from HS and college all commented on how much she looked like me at that age. </p>

<p>At this point, my closest celebrity resemblance is to Miss Piggy.</p>

<p>I've been told Marie Osmond. Scary huh?</p>