What do nerdy unpopular kids in high school do these days that popular kids don't?

<p>[What</a> do nerdy unpopular kids in high school do these days that popular kids don’t? - Quora](<a href=“http://www.quora.com/What-do-nerdy-unpopular-kids-in-high-school-do-these-days-that-popular-kids-dont]What”>http://www.quora.com/What-do-nerdy-unpopular-kids-in-high-school-do-these-days-that-popular-kids-dont)</p>

<p>Agree/disagree with responses there?</p>

<p>“No one acts intellectually pretentious, but they all think that way”</p>

<p>this.</p>

<p>I would say reading and studying .</p>

<p>I agree that the line is definately blurring between the popular and unpopular. probably due to colleges no requiring more extracurricular activities. varsity at my school is a complete mix of the two groups</p>

<p>I’d say music practice at home is a trademark of being nerdy.
sport in most part is popular.</p>

<p>also, “Star Wars vs. Star Trek”, which is nerdy, which is popular?</p>

<p>^^^Star Trek is way nerdier.</p>

<p>Nerdy /= unpopular</p>

<p>wear thick-rimmed black glasses? oh wait…</p>

<p>I really thought the tone was more… informative… than anything.</p>

<p>wrong thread. sorry.</p>

<p>At my (girls) school, unpopular is sitting in the computer room all lunch time on forums while eating your lunch. And spending more time reading that watching TV.
^just described myself :)</p>

<p>i ate lunch by myself the first three years of high school and read books in a corner…then opted out of taking lunch this year so i wouldn’t have to.</p>

<p>lunch behavior is a good indicator. although, the majority of the nerdy unpopular kids do still eat with someone.</p>

<p>^LUCKY!!! I so wish I could do that! There would be no need for me to pretend to be nice and crap and be friends with people…</p>

<p>What do nerdy and unpopular kids do in grad school that regular kids don’t, OP?</p>

<p>Party. Weed. Booze.</p>

<p>study of course</p>

<p>why would you not want lunch though? I would be starving if I never had lunch.</p>