What if you woke up and its 1980?

<p>Yea I know random question, but what would you do or bring. I'd bring my iPod Touch, and become rich telling everyone I invented it. I also would make crazy predictions about the future. And tell everyone not to nominate Bush Jr.</p>

<p>How could you bring something? Do you mean, if you knew that you were going to 1980?
Anyway, if so, I'd bring my laptop (unless I got hold of a slightly newer laptop before arriving in 1980).
I wouldn't want to say anything too overwhelming or they'd think I was a fluke or some crazy b****. And I can't really warn them about world leaders or people, because things could happen differently... if that makes sense.</p>

<p>I'll bring my digicam and search for my mum and dad. :D</p>

<p>"I was gonna be busy all day. I had to drop off some guns at Jimmy's to match some silencers he had gotten, I had to pick up my brother at the hospital and drive him back to the house for dinner that night, and then I had to pick up some new Pittsburgh stuff for Lois to fly down to some customers I had near Atlanta."</p>

<p>The first thing I though of was a 1980 on the SAT</p>

<p>^ me too lol</p>

<p>freak the hell out</p>

<p>^^^ That's what I thought too. Go CC!</p>

<p>lol i thought u meant 1980 SAT score as well...</p>

<p>hmmm....maybe i'd try to do something really cool that i wouldn't be able to today.</p>

<p>You'd be surprised at how crippled your laptop is in 1980 without the Internet, without CD's, without DVD's... There weren't even PC's or printers yet, so you couldn't print anything and the only way to add anything to your computer would be to type it in yourself by hand. Try that for a week and tell us how you like 1980. ;-)</p>

<p>Back to the Future had it right. Bring a sports almanac.</p>

<p>Nevermind bringing something... I'd just be really, really angry lol. I hate the '80s.</p>

<p>"SEND ME BACK! SEND ME BACK! AHHHHHH!!!!"</p>

<p>^ Lol it would be kind of cool for a day or two..but i wouldn't be able to survive longer than that...</p>

<p>I wouldn't last a day in the 70s though........i can imagine.</p>

<p>But sometimes I wonder would it would be like to live in certain ancient civilizations, so I could really what actually happened & what the people were like lol...</p>