Molecular Genetics</p>

<p>or </p>

<p>AP BC Calc
AP Chem
AP World
AP Lang
AP Stat
AP Psych</p>

<p>If you like math/science better, I'd choose the first one. AP Psych and AP Stat are, from what I hear, blow-off classes.</p>

<p>I agree ^^^</p>

<p>Well I"m vying for a Bioengineering/Biology degree. Perhaps I should rephrase the question. Which schedule would Ivy Leagues like to see? (Cornell, Brown , Columbia)</p>

<p>^They don't care as long as the grades are good.</p>

<p>But there is a difference in a 4.0 with all honors classes and a 4.0 with like 12 AP's. Is Honors Molecular Genetics enough to replace Psych/Stat? (Double period)</p>

<p>Is molecular genetics a college credit course, or something like the equivalent of honors anatomy and physiology? If its college credit, go for it,if not, i would think the extra 2 ap's would look better.</p>

<p>in terms of impressiveness, they seem about the same</p>

<p>How difficult is Molecular Genetics? Will colleges know that it's difficult? If it were just a matter of substituting an AP for Molecular Genetics, I'd say it doesn't matter, but it's 1 less class and 2 less APs.</p>

<p>Would you be taking a study hall in addition to molecular genetics?</p>

<p>From what I hear MulGen is pretty easy on only available for college credit if I do some crazy ****. Mulgen is a double period</p>