Working Experience Question

<p>I had failed in high school. Completely, yet, I worked hard in community college. But the course work were extremely demanding. In the first year, since just after college, I worked day and night just to catch up ( need to know how to concentrate and finish homework). Second year, I tried to run as the associate student President, failed although, but I was proud of my work. I then worked in one of its subcommittee as coordinator. Volunteered in between, but just can't really keep it long, 1 month or two. However as in return, I did have a 3.94 with 60 units now, some Dean's Honor, one academic award in Art History (its a community college so the classes are small, its the only class that offers award). Two good recommendations, sure.</p>

<p>But this Working Experience thing is just making me wordless. </p>

<p>How do you do it? Managing such heavy course load with all the English 1A, 1B, Calculus 1 and 2...and work I wonder?</p>

<p>I thank you for your commends.</p>

<p>You do it because you want to do it.</p>

<p>Make schedules and stick to them. You'd be surprised how much time you waste when you're not sticking to a schedule. </p>

<p>Multitask. If you wanna hang out with friends, have a study group- so you see your friends and get your homework done.</p>