Today is the last day of Bloomingdale’s sale where you get $25 off for every $100 purchase. They have a lot of nice work dresses on sale. D2 just started her summer internship where she needs to dress “business.”
Good morning, Groupon has $10 Starbucks gift card for $5 today.
I couldn’t find the Starbucks gift card. It must’ve sold out. 
Went to the outlets early enough to beat the Canadian shopotourist rush. I was desperately looking for a messenger bag for Mr large enough for his dinosaur laptop. It also had to have a handle on the top for carrying it briefcase-style. Found what I needed at the Tumi outlet - and much more. 
Neiman’s online clearance is now additional 25% off. Got the Lafayette blouse I had bookmarked a while ago!
I don’t know if this is worth it but I found this deal on Designer Inspired longchamps bags for $5.99. I really don’t know the difference between this and a real one. Shipping is free.
Here’s a cautionary tale about Schnoop (the vendor). http://finance.yahoo.com/news/consumer-fraud-center-issues-warning-130000276.html
Thanks @Himom , this ad came to me in an another companies email so I was not familiar with this vendor. (either groupon or living social). It says designer inspired so I assume that means a copy.
Yes, at the low price, I’m sure it is a copy, but am just wondering about how well or poorly the company treats people who are trying to buy the product. I tried to find reviews about the vendor. In the photos, the picture DOES look the the longchamps bags to me, but who knows what the products look like or the quality of the worksmanship. I’d dig a bit on reviews of the company before choosing whether or not to purchase, but that’s just me.
Bath and Body has been having a sale of a lot of shower gels and lotions for just $3 and $4. At one point there was a code to get 25% more off and one for free shipping.
Yesterday, D and I were at the much-disparaged (deservedly) Macy’s looking for a bathrobe for her to take to college (once she realized that boys might be in the hall as she was walking back from a shower). She found a nice soft plush one that was originally $79. It rang up for $20.06 with tax and that was without any coupons. Of course, first we had to suffer through the sales person, who complained when we came to register because she had so much to merchandise to put away that people decided not to buy. Of course, there were not other registers open anywhere so she grudgingly took us…and then complained to the next person in line how she couldn’t get her work done.
^^^ Great deal - my D is on the lookout for a robe as well - she has needed needed/wanted one before, but it will be needed in the fall.
We did the B and B sale last week - honestly, we stock up twice a year at these sales and buy nothing else from there most of the rest of the year. 75% off just about everything we bought - body mist, hand soap, body scrub, mini-body mists for gym bags, etc.
I purchased a robe for my daughter after Christmas when they were 80% off at Macys.
I purchased a cardigan online to be picked up at the store. (macys) Had to search for a sales associate to help me.
When I went to the store to pick it up I opened the package. The sweater had black fingerprints on it. I had to go back to the dept to return it. Two days later I saw it back on the rack for sale again. It should have been considered a defective piece. On the other hand $40 bras were on sale for $7.99.
FYI - Saks and Nordstrom further reduced some their clearance, up to 65% off. Doing a happy dance here, because a gorgeous dress matching the suit I already bought is on the way to my place. The discount is almost as good as what I got from that UK store, Selfridges. 
Bought an Icebreaker Atom Vest in black/snow for $66.15 (including shipping). It’s normally $195 or so, so it’s a good deal. It looks to be pretty fitted and will help keep me warm (I get cold easily, especially when traveling). It is washable and I think it will be a nice addition for my travel wardrobe. I’ve decided I love vests and black with white will be versatile.
Last winter when D was home and feeling poorly, I happened stopped into Macy’s on a whim and found a very light, soft, fuzzy short bathrobe that she could wear during her convalescence. It was like 80% or more off and she loved it. It is white and I think it was under $20, even without any coupons.
HIMom, I have a few icebreaker items. They are really nice. The wool is not itchy. It’s hard to explain but it keeps warm without bulk. And drys quickly and doesn’t stink when you exercise. I have a hoody that I exercise in in the winter and a long sleeve t. They are expensive.
I was in Nordstrom recently but didn’t see the deep discount sale, but my husband made out like a bandit for Father’s Day.
Yes, I have an Icebreaker 1/4 zip pullover and H has an Icebreaker full-zip hoodie. I also have a thinner Icebreaker 1/4 zip pullover. I’m excited about the vest, as I find them very useful to keep the trunk and chest warm without feeling like I can’t move. I’m more interested in wool the down for warmth with less bulk.
Nice buy, HIMom!
Super find at Nordie’s: a pair of Jimmy Choo moto boots. The lonely boot by the sales rack had no price tag, but I follow this brand and knew that this particular style was from their winter collection. So I asked… Original price $1050 (no kidding), I paid $255 plus tax! Beats trol-ling RealReal. 
I was happy with the Toms cork wedges for $15 after using a couple of Nordstrom notes. $255 for JCs is an outstanding deal. I found a lonely kitten heel Tods a couple of years ago and did pretty well. Still have them, still wear them. Scrounging the shelves has its rewards.
Just bought Honest brand baby shampoo and body wash@ Costco for much less than elsewhere. Will see if it’s better for our allergies than the other stuff we’ve been using. It has none of a bunch of chemicals that I suspect are bad for us, including sulfates, petrochemicals and common allergens.