It is Naional Park Week!
I thought 6pm was on ShopRunner; sorry for misspeaking. My daughter and I have been ordering so many shoes and dresses for her wedding and returning that I was sure 6pm was there. The order was over $50 so I did get free shipping, but not free returns. 
Panera. I had free coffee all one month and free bagel another month. I didn’t use either,I thought everyone git the same-guess not. I rarely stop off on the way to work for anything so it wasn’t worth getting up early for the freebies. Right now I have a $1 off take two. H and I usually go 1-2 times a month.
For me…Panera is right up,there with Kohls…not my favorite place.
Ann Taylor is having a 50% off sale on pretty much everything! Online only…Ends Monday night. Happy shopping!
Thanks!! Will alert my friend who loooooves their specific style of pants.
I use ShopRunner with some frequency, especially when ordering from Last Call (Neiman Marcus). I have an American Express card, so it’s free, and I appreciate the free returns.
My good buys of the day. A pair of Cole Haan black suede& leather pumps reg. $245 - I paid $115. Rag & Bone black skinny pants - reg $295 - I paid $79. A Theory black & white pinstrip tunic top - reg $285 - I paid $99.
All at Nordstrom Rack.
I now have 11 pair of black pants so I am going to cull and get rid of a few pair.
@emilybee, some good buys you have. A Nordstrom Rack opened up in our area about a year ago but not a real big store. I am not a shopper there (I am too cheap) but my daughter has had some great buys.
About those extra black pants, you can send them my way, lol.
Nordstrom Rack + occasional 25% off clearance = happy me!!!
(did a little damage there myself this weekend!)
abasket - I love it when they have clear the Rack!
Did a little “using up the online coupons” shopping today.
Eddie Bauer: Capri activewear pants, regular $60, on sale for $36, found free shipping code and had a $10 coupon, so $26 shipped!
Athleta: Long sleeve 1/2 zip running top, regular $79, on sale for $29.99 and running bra regular $49, on sale $34. Free shipping plus had $50 Athleta $$$ - so total paid $16!
The pants and the shoes were clearance. 
I got a really cute and comfortable pair of new black patent pumps at GW today…for $8. Not bad. I needed them for two upcoming weddings!
I didn’t realize how quickly things from Nordstrom Rack move out. I probably put 10 or 11 pairs of shoes in my basket, and figured I’d go back later and decide what I really wanted. A couple hours later only two were left. My loss. They are advertising a Frye special starting tomorrow. I’m hoping they have particulalry good deals.
I’m at Plato’s Closet with D, and she just found a pair of prom shoes and a pair of graduation shoes for a total of $23. I think the prom shoes were never even worn.
Thanks again to @deb922 who gave the “look for 6pm on amazon” tip the other day. D2 has been looking for gold sandals to wear for her brother (my son’s!) wedding this summer. She saw a pair on 6pm she liked but at $70 we weren’t sure we wanted to pay that much for a pair of GOLD sandals! On a whim today I checked Amazon - they had the 6pm pair for $70 - but they also had the same sandal - with the vendor as “Amazon” for $41! I guess I won’t believe it till they are here and good, but that was crazy! I wondered if these were a returned pair or something??
I got my niece a bubble umbrella and a cross body purse for $22 at Vera Bradley for her 13th birthday. (this is after 30%, then an extra 40% and then using a birthday coupon of an extra 25% off my entire purchase. The umbrella alone was regularly priced at $44.
Got DS a 12 piece Tools of the Trade cookware set at Macys, originally $119, for $29.99 today, for his first apartment! He’s a junior, will stay OOS thru the summer!
ETA 6% from ebates too!
Macy’s FF sale starts this Sunday! 25% off.