I think TT has no disc version this year. I have always purchased a disc but couldn’t this time
Due to demand, it is possible to purchase a cd ($10) after you purchase the code for the product. I was successful in installing the product, with just the digital code, from their website (purchased my code from Amazon - no affiliation…).
There continues to be a lot of discussion on the TurboTax community board on this subject. Quite a bit of misunderstanding about what has been on the CD, and missing the fact that no other software provider is offering one this year. So few computers are available with a CD option these days. (I am thankful we acquired an external CD drive a while back.)
I have had challenges in other years with installing, but, customer support was very helpful.
I went to Dillard’s today and it was packed. Not sure why although some girls in the dressing room were trying on (hundreds) of Prom dresses. I needed to go to the 3rd floor but the escalators were broken (as were Macy’s but no one knew why). Told to go into the mall and take the escalator just outside the store. But that only went to the 2nd floor, so had to go back into the store and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Why didn’t they just say to go to the elevator in the first place?
Anyway, did find palazzo pants I was looking for. Was willing to pay $95 for the pants, but as I was wandering waiting for my sales person (who went to lunch?) I found a similar pair for $22.
So then I went and bought a new suitcase for $122 that had been $350. I guess I still spent the $95 (and then some).
A set of 3 very cute long sleeve tops for toddlers to pre-K was discontinued and discounted to just $4 at Costco! I grabbed a few for our grands. ![]()
![]()
These exact ones!
Those are adorable and a GREAT deal!
Question - Where would you shop (store or online) to find a small clear stadium bag. Max dimensions 12x12x6. Needs room for 20oz water bottome and many miscellaneous items. Bonus points if it has a Broncos emblem (or orange trim). This is a birthday gift request.
I got my clear bag to attend a MLB game on Amazon - there were many choices.
LOL so if it’s a gift my idea of just bringing a quart or gallon zip lock bag won’t work. ![]()
Does it need to be on a strap? This could kind of function as a wristlet! ![]()
https://a.co/d/htQEbqv
No experience with this, but I’d look in official team stores like this.
That’s perfect! And less lame than my idea! ![]()
I got mine at the West Point cadet store. A clear tote was required to enter Michie Stadium for graduation. Never used again. Maybe I should list it. Seriously, who would pay this for a piece of plastic?
This is what I bought to see a game at Fenway (I actually got two - one for me and one for my daughter)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BFL7F5D7?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_6
very inexpensive and there is even a coupon for 10% off
I checked Fenway’s rules and the size complied. I don’t think the bag size they allow will fit water bottles “no larger than 12 in x 12 in x 6 in”
Fenway allows “one 16-ounce sealed plastic water bottle per person”
We didn’t attempt to bring in water, bought water from the concessions (yes, got ripped off) and when we got hot splurged on frozen lemonade!
I figure I might get use of them again if either of us go to a concert or game again.
That bag @kiddie linked comes in orange trim too, if it’s of interest.
Here’s a sling purse that’s clear, if of interest.
Wrangler Crossbody Clear Sling Bags for Women Stadium Approved Cross Body Purse for Sports Events Concerts
Amazon’s Choice
This is what I bought to go to the Rose Bowl and subsequently used for a concert at Petco, I liked that it had compartments and an outside pocket. Held a lot and it was easy to access what I wanted. Sorry, no orange!
Nice that you can fit a water bottle on the outside. I had read that the clear bag had to be single compartment - so I did not get one with sections like this one.
from Fenway’s website " * Single-compartment bags that are no larger than 12 in x 12 in x 6 in"
I have one that looks very much like that one except mine doesn’t have a holder for a water bottle. But it is clear with a zipper compartment on the top and the front compartment. It’s been handy dandy for baseball and football.
If you REALLY like this person a lot (OMG I can’t believe how expensive this is)
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6667286/womens-staud-denver-broncos-clear-mini-shirley-bag.jsp?prdPV=2&isClearance=false
My great buy: $100 gift certificate to Uber for $75 at Costco. Bought two, suggested to my kids, and will buy again. It costs $65 to $100 to go from my house to the airport, so I can go through these pretty quickly.



