You're studying for AP exams. The person who you have a crush on calls you...

<p>The girl I have a crush on also has to take a bunch of AP Tests. haha</p>

<p>why study for the exams? you win some, you lose some.
j/k i studied the day before history last year and ill prob study for physics. calc and english should be wicked easy so im not studying. either way, id put off studying to talk to a friend/crush/family member. my purpose in life is not to do well on this test or that test and an AP test really isnt THAT life-changing. however, my relationships are. they are very important to me. this is why i dont sleep too much, i put people before sleep :)</p>

<p>Dude...talking to someone rather than studying isn't going to make or break your AP exams. Especially if it's your crush. I would at least talk for a little while to the person, without letting it descend into needless conversation. Completely ignoring them is dumb though.</p>

<p>I see piccolojunior agrees with me on the topic of overly-deluded and rather annoying teenagers.
I don't know why, but I just find it immoral when someone is supposedly "in love" and then is "in love" again and forgets about the last person as if he/she were some inanimate toy, some doll to be fooled with and violated.
The excessive repetition of it makes it all 10000x worse. Ugh. Ugh? Ugh to the lust-stained hallways of the wretched places.</p>

<p>Anywho, yeah, obviously the person is not worth it in my opinion if he INSISTED that I abort my studying to talk to him and would go for some "easier catch" if I didn't talk.</p>

<p>By now, you should be chilling instead of cramming, because if you dont know it now, then you wont know it on the test. Studying is for Spring Break. Now is just relax and mild review. Theres no reason not to talk.</p>

<p>people do school work over spring break?</p>

<p>Its a good thing I can multi task.</p>

<p>instead of posting on a college discussion fourm, talk to her and then you can get back to studying if you want (sorry if this sounds mean or abrupt)</p>

<p>
[quote]
people do school work over spring break?

[/quote]
In order to procrastinate for the other 51 weeks of the year.</p>

<p>haha o man this thread is a perfect example of how nerdy some CCers are. annoyed by trivialities of teenage life, studying over breaks, not taking 30 mninutes breaks to talk to friends. man o man...wow</p>

<p>I definitely would pick up and talk to him. I'd ask him to come over so we can "study" together. :)</p>

<p>Well my crush would like never call or IM me, but if he did, I would definately be too weak to say sorry I'm studying for AP exams, lol. I dunno how some of you could be all sorry I'm busy studying...</p>

<p>APs > crush</p>

<p>=]</p>

<p>^ your username doesn't lie.... :P</p>

<p>lol I gave this person solid advice! Imagine her picking up and going off to his house..</p>

<p>then doing horrible on her exams.. <em>thinkaboutit</em></p>

<p>I wouldn't stay and study if it were * me *...but I am trying to help * her * :b</p>

<p>^ ahh, gotcha. that's good, then....
and thank you for not getting offended lol- I sort of expected that you would</p>

<p>Personally, I say APs<<crush, depending on who it is.</p>

<p>I bust my asss every day of the school year in hopes that I'll feel confident about my odds of acing my exams. If a girl I liked shot me a text, taking time out of her AP studies to make my day, I can return the favor with a reply. 30 seconds is no time at all.</p>

<p>I didn't study for any AP exams I took during high school, anyway, so I'd toss the barely-used AP books in the corner and talk to them. :D you only live once.</p>

<p>I'd multitask. Any given time I have homework open, I've got AIM, facebook, and my phone on too. :)</p>

<p>I'm terrible at multitasking, so I'd probably end up not studying.</p>

<p>Seeing as how my computer was on in the first place though, my original intent was likely not to solely study anyway.</p>