You're studying for AP exams. The person who you have a crush on calls you...

<p>It would depend because sometimes I have a little crush on someone so I wouldn't really mind ignoring them for awhile. If it was somebody that I reallly really liked then maybe I'd talk to them for a few minutes (30?)</p>

<p>This thread is three years old XD.</p>

<p>I would study with my crush.</p>

<p>lol, I need not study for AP Exams. If I learned what I needed to in the course, I'll be fine.
Except, there's no crush that would do so.</p>

<p>haha, why do I feel like the the OP(InquineKea) is inquistiveone?</p>

<p>Well I haven't had a crush for like a 3 years now. But now I think I would talk to them.</p>

<p>People I care about are probably more important than a test.</p>

<p>I would talk to her for a while. It not like talking to her will take up that much time of my AP studying. However, if it is the week before AP Exams or during the weeks when AP exams are administered, I would have to cut the chat short.</p>

<p>Do you really even need to be studying in the first place?</p>

<p>IMO, if you paid attention throughout the year and have a good grasp on the information at hand (No pun intended) then you don't need to study. You already know what to do.</p>

<p>Ditching studying for that girl, man. AP exams aren't worth it.</p>

<p>You live only once. I'm texting the guy back and we're getting together the next morning in my car.</p>

<p>lol I didn't realize this was an actual IK thread. I thought it was Inq1 for some reason</p>

<p>it's a no-brainer, you drop the book and pick up the call.
in the long run of things, AP means very little, but getting some is memorable.</p>

<p>ah, the epic battle of hormones vs AP exams. :D</p>

<p>I think I'd do both... simultaneously.</p>

<p>Talk to them...</p>

<p>Actually, I just study with my girlfriend. AP Exams are a joke anyway.</p>

<p>is this a rhetorical question? heh</p>

<p>sex is yucky. I would study.</p>

<p>^I believe that you would solely be having a phone/AIM conversation with him or her.</p>

<p>oh lol. i didn't read the OP :b</p>