right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Kotzen Scholarship Finalists

lunarmadlunarmad 12 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
Does anyone know when Kotzen finalists are notified?
7 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Kotzen Scholarship Finalists

• aimster888aimster888 130 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    Last year’s thread shows people hearing right around the 11th and 12th of January.
    · Reply · Share
  • aimster888aimster888 130 replies8 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    Has anyone heard anything about the Kotzen finalist notifications yet?
    · Reply · Share
  • lunarmadlunarmad 12 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
    @aimster888 Nothing yet
    · Reply · Share
  • swimmer2019swimmer2019 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I heard from admissions that Kotzen finalists will receive phone calls or emails from admission counselors by the end of this week. Non-finalists will also receive emails by the end of the week. Fingers crossed!
    · Reply · Share
  • lunarmadlunarmad 12 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm a finalist! I just received a call from my admissions officer, she told me an email was sent out but I personally didn't receive the email.
    · Reply · Share
    @lunarmad That is very exciting - Congratulations! Best of luck to you! 😁
    · Reply · Share
    It wasn’t really unexpected, but my daughter heard today that she wasn’t a Kotzen finalist. That allowed her to make her final decisions and ultimately she decided on another school that she felt (for various reasons, none of which were a negative reflection on the quality of a Simmons education) will be a better fit for her. I wanted to wish you all the best of luck and I hope that things work out well for all of you on your college path! 😁
    · Reply · Share