Clemson National Scholars 2021

The finalist should be notified anytime in the next few days. Last year they were notified on Thursday January 9. Hopeful for my son to get invited. Please post if you get notified.

2 Likes

What would the emailed say if we were notified?

Was this the same application as honors? and would it show in our honors portal if so?

I am not sure of the notification message content. From reviewing previous year’s CC threads, notifications were received via US mail through the year 2019 around 1/11 or 1/12. Last year (Jan 2020) the finalists appeared to have received notifications via email. Only about 36 kids normally make it to the finalist round so its a long shot.

Good luck to all of you awaiting notice/invitations!

Has anyone heard anything?

Not yet, maybe tonight?

I haven’t gotten anything yet

My daughter got an email notification at 9:30 PM last night. It was in her email’s Promotions folder. If you go to Honors Application Supplemental Materials section, it will have a place for you to enter your headshot for the National Scholars Program. The email said there are 35 finalists invited for a two-day virtual event on February 26-27.

Congratulations !!

Congratulations to you and your daughter! Also, thanks for letting us know the notifications are out.