Cute: Good or bad?

<p>A girl called me cute. She said something along the lines of: "______, you are so cute."</p>

<p>Good or bad? </p>

<p>Also, this other girl said, "Oh, ______, I love you." But in a kind of jokingly matter. And this other time, said girl and I were sitting next to each other and she randomly rested her head on my shoulder.</p>

<p>Good or bad? </p>

<p>I suck at interpreting the stuff girls do. I am a newbie when it comes to this stuff. Help appreciated.</p>

<p>What does 'cute' mean? Am I like a little kid cute? Or does cute mean she might be interested in me?</p>

<p>OH my god she put her head on your shoulder she wants your lifemeat bad.</p>

<p>ouch, your sarcasm is quite painful. :) lol</p>

<p>it means you might not be ugly</p>

<p>
[quote]
OH my god she put her head on your shoulder she wants your lifemeat bad.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>so true .</p>

<p>get some .</p>

<p>Nah she hates you. She's going to take advantage of you. Watch out, beware !!</p>

<p>It means she's a pedophile. Watch out.</p>

<p>more than likely, she will never ever let you enter her secret passage. EVER.</p>

<p>hmm, i'd say she thinks you're "cute"-- friend material. not so much bf material tho.. </p>

<p>but then again i'm only judging based off of what you posted,</p>

<p>I get cute all the time... except I'm a girl... and short... so it works sometimes....</p>

<p>Is your old name on this site WishWash?</p>

<p>Depends on how close you guys are. Cute is always good, unless it's pity cute. It could be one of those "I like you, but I don't like like you." Who knows.</p>

<p>i'm a girl so im gonna tell:
1st one: it was just a joke
2nd one: you said it yourself she was joking
3rd: i rest my head on guys too but i have to know them REALLY good, those guys are like my best best friends and i know them inside out</p>

<p>^^ yeah, gonna agree. don't read too much into it.</p>

<p>I think it depends on the girl, if it were someone like me I was probably being serious and you should definitely read in to it...but otherwise most girls were probably messing with you to boost your self-esteem</p>

<p>Note: The former is VERY unlikely.</p>

<p>I'm a girl and let me tell you: Girls who call other guys cute to their face and proclaim their love for them loudly in class are girls who believe the guy to be their friend or something close to that. Girls play around a LOT-- sometimes even I don't understand some of their actions and intentions. Ah, girls are such an enigma.</p>

<p>yeah, I call my guy friends AND my boyfriend cute all the time.</p>

<p>So, she really could be going either way. Don't read alot into it.</p>

<p>When a girl says your cute she likes you. My guyfriends just recently told me that guys hate being called "cute" and that they'd rather be called "handsome" or "cool" or "hot" instead of "cute." Big surprise there cause I've been calling guys I like "adorable" and "cute" and yeah i guess "good-looking."
LMAO. good luck</p>

<p>I don't know about for guys, but I consider a "cute" girl more datable, and a "hot" girl more one night standable.</p>