Guys, How do I (a female sophomore) Get a Senior (Male) To like me?

Update:

There is this girl in the class said guy and I are in together and she took him to the girls choice dance last weekend. I assumed they were just friends in the past but she seemed interested in him quite a bit today in class. I think I might just give up and move on. What do y’all think?

I think I’m so happy to be out of high school

9 Likes

Well…there you go. Next time…you need to act first on that girls choice dance! Sounds like a missed opportunity.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess I did miss out.

I also, didn’t start liking him until like two weeks before that dance but yeah your right.

Okay, but I vote for CC to create a regular column for MM!

7 Likes

In one of my pre-retired lives, I wrote an internal company column where I answered technical questions as Miss Manners. Good times.

And @skieurope knows I always wear a twinset and pearls when I post.

8 Likes

I agree. Most (not all) men like to be the hunter. Ignore him and he will like you more.

1 Like

Isn’t that the state uniform of Maine? :grinning_face:

That checks out

Not according to what I’ve read on Reddit. There are middle aged men still kicking themselves for the time 20 years ago, an attractive young lady practically threw themselves at them and they missed the hint. In those types of threads, the overwhelming consensus is that they’d love to be asked out by women.

They also very much enjoy compliments and claim they very rarely get any.

1 Like

It’s a different generation. But yeah, she can always ask if he’d like to go to the malt shop after school. :grin:

1 Like

Or she could ask him to go bowling🙂

1 Like

I unfortunately can’t drive yet. No license. I don’t know how I would get there and it’s not very polite to say hey let’s go do this but your driving.

If my math is correct, the 50’s were not twenty years ago, knucklehead. They even had that Interweb thing then.

2 Likes

I approve of @skieurope’s use of hyperbole.

1 Like

Of course you do, you started it!

1 Like

Could you take an Uber?

It seems OP has decided not to pursue this young man.

Yeah, I’m like 85% sure he does not like me like that :frowning: