Guys, How do I (a female sophomore) Get a Senior (Male) To like me?

I don’t have a way to get the app.

Then other than public transportation, asking a friend or a sibling or a parent for a ride, paying for a taxi, or asking your date to drive (which I doubt he would mind), I guess you would have to find walkable destinations.

Hoping it works out for you!

Thanks

Maybe not, but I am a senior male. And, judging by the title of this thread, my point of view should be relevant.

That’s not the type of senior male she’s attracted to. At least I hope not. :rofl:

6 Likes

Here’s to the many women dutifully ignoring their celebrity crushes.

Update:

He is not interested in dating anyone. Especially not someone in our class. And definitely not someone in our group. :frowning:

2 Likes

Meant to send that here.

I’m sorry it didn’t work but I hope you find a better match!

2 Likes

At least you know and can move on.

2 Likes

Males do mature later than females. He may just not be ready.

Before ShawSon was ready, it was both funny and a little sad for the girls. We were at a bar mitzvah party for someone younger so he was probably 16 and this lovely young woman, dressed and coiffed very nicely, whom he had known for a number of years clearly was trying to initiate something. He was sitting on the arm of a chair and she started leaning against him and he got up and moved so she could have the arm. At the end of HS, another lovely young woman whom he’d known since maybe first grade started participating in all of his activities. Board games, ultimate frisbee, not sure what else. She slept over more than once. She would come over and he would treat her like one of they guys. At one point, she said to ShawWife. “I’ve pretty much tried everything here except taking my clothes off and he doesn’t seem to realize that I’m interested. ShawWife just said, “I don’t think he’s ready. I don’t think there is anything you can do.”

Fast forward to college and he became interested in women. From what we could see, one night stands, dating, girlfriends. He’s now the tech nerd who married the pretty girl, except she’s also an incredibly accomplished tech nerd.

Thank you to everyone’s support I appreciate you all. If anything changes I’ll send another update but that doesn’t seem likely.

2 Likes