I can’t believe I just…

I haven’t looked at them yet as it’s early. Just seeing several ads.

1 Like

Whatever you do, please check with your provider(s) to be sure they accept and are happy with whatever plan you’re contemplating if you don’t want to ge on the hunt for all new providers.

2 Likes

The secondary medigap plans cover the 20% of what medicare leaves after it pays. I am only talking medigap secondary with traditional medicare plan primary. Most medigap plans are accepted, I believe, by most providers. We are ONLY talking alternative plan G supplemental (medigap) plans.

Yes, providers I’ve spoken with are fine with medigap but NOT Medicare Advantage!

2 Likes

If you have read my previous posts, you know I wouldn’t touch Medicare Advantage with a 10 foot pole.

6 Likes

I’m fine with talking about Medicare on this thread, but it might be more helpful on the Medicare thread.

2 Likes

The pilates talk morphed to silver sneakers which morphed to Medicare G supplements. Gotta love stream of consciousness..

3 Likes

22 posts were split to a new thread: Silver Sneakers