Thanks. Should’ve scrolled down to the end.!
OP did take AP Stats and had quite a few terrific acceptances in line with his choice of majors! ![]()
Thank you for the details and the decision process. It’ll be very useful to families down the line.
And congratulations
to your son ![]()
So glad it went so well ![]()
Congratulations! Dickinson’s campus is so beautiful and Carlisle is a great college town. I’m sure your son will have a wonderful experience! Have him check out B&L Caribbean Restaurant- we had a delicious meal there during our visit.
Congratulations! Dickinson is a great choice. Look into the Mosaics program. I think that your so might especially like Glibal Mosaics.
Wonderful news and summary!
@pehp Lmk if your son would like our Dickinson swag, my DD ended up with a nice hat, socks, & magnet from her admitted student day that’s just sitting on our dining room table. I’d love to send it your way rather than just donating it. I’ve thought about posting a ‘college swag swap’ thread but don’t know if anyone would be interested…my kid did receive some great stuff she’d love to pass along to future students!
We’ve been wondering what to do with the swag from other schools also….probably going to pass along to little sister?! He’d probably be glad to take them off your hands if you haven’t found another Dickinsonian who might like them!