My passion revived. Should I consider....(inspiring story?)

<p>I love drawing its one of my passions. When I was a grade schooler I wold draw to my heart's delight. Then..... then middle school came and slowly all that drama consumed my passion. Its was a struggle for me to keep up with my peers socially then I focused on my academic pursuits and slowly my a creative side was left all alone. I wold draw and sketch once in a while but it was never the same. During that time I became focused on more on math team,knowledge bowl,ASB and dealing with all the issues in my life emotional ones. I was depressed and sad but soon I got over that phase. Then one day near the end of my 8th grade year I noticed one of my friends with a sketchbook. I knew she was a good artist(one of the best I ever known) but I never really cared until then. During my summer volunteering at my old school my previous teacher remarked on my art skills comparing an old picture I drew as "Picasso" to me and her child. I felt a little embarrassed but then I think I felt something stir maybe it was me getting close to art again? A few days later I went to an upward bound trip and saw a drawing my roomate made. I was really impressed at it. Then finally the straw that broke the camels back happened a few weeks later when school started. I was sitting with my friends and I decided to copy one of my friend's drawings that was on their binder(same friend with the sketchbook). When I showed it to them they were shocked(not the best one could see) but then later one stated that I drew good. Whether or not it was sarcastic it inspired me. It's only been a week or so that I revived my passion but I have a feeling it's here to stay. Although it wasn't meant without opposition one friend criticized my drawings as violent and disturbing,while another seemingly disregards my talent. I take it in stride besides most of the time I get supprt now. My mom who usually doesn't regard my art back then asked if I wanted drawing,and my pictures were even commented as pretty a couple of times. I may sound too optimistic but I'm thinking about enrolling in AP art studio in the future despite the fact I'm only drawing with colored pencils,markers, and pencils,becoming an art teacher later for supplement income or fun,volunteer in art-related pursuits, and even entering in an art/drawing contest. I was wondering if there's any tips for AP art studio(class or independent) I am just exploring my options that's all. I'm still a nerd and I'm proud but I think drawing might become a part of my life. Any advice for my talent and please nothing negative. Oh and any tips for me as an artist in general and even thought I'm just cultivating my talent I might even applying to the California Summer School for the Arts later in high school any tips for a simple amataur to have a chance at getting in. And again nothing negative please Thank you :)</p>

<p>Thanks for your help</p>

<p>wall of text crits you for over 9000 damage
you die</p>

<p>Create a deviantart account?</p>

<p>Ok hobbithill I dont get you?</p>

<p>^This</a>, basically.</p>

<p>hobbit hill (and I) want to remind you that paragraphs are your friend ;)
edit: and harvey lewis</p>

<p>pretty much the life lesson is, if you want people to read what you write don't make it look like an ascii great wall of china</p>

<p>Ok I think we told the OP
anyway i have heard CSSA is a great program from friends. Not sure about the app though</p>

<p>Good luck with Ap art. There are no secrets, just make some good art :)</p>

<p>I finally read the whole thing. So all you're saying is "I love drawing. Any advice?"</p>

<p>Well, OP is asking what he could do to improve his drawing skills or something.</p>

<p>I'm not sure what advice I could give, but that was a beautiful story!</p>

<p>tl;dr</p>

<p>10char</p>

<p>Not too long, too blockish...</p>

<p>I would draw something if I were you.</p>

<p>Yes I know it's easy for me to rant and ramble. But isn't this like a type of social networking so grammar really doesn't matter. I know all of us need to use proper grammar if we want to go to college but most people I know really don't focus on grammar. But if I'm going to make a story I should probably fix it.
Ok maybe I will redo and maybe it'll be on another post. But anyway thanks for not being so harsh with me guys. And yes I want advice on how to improve my drawing skill and should I try out drawing for a few years before I even try AP art of go to CSSA. THanks for the help guys :) but more help and post is readily welcom :D</p>

<p>Just thought I would let you know that I didn't read a word you wrote.</p>

<p>Wow... that helps</p>

<p>th15 15 a msgbrd so 5p3llg n grmr dont matter rite?</p>

<p>I'd actually be more entertained if most posts were in l337</p>

<p>^Well, you're you.</p>