Northeastern EA results are rolling out in waves. Started at 4:00 EST. Likely continue until 8:00-9:00 EST.
Not unexpectedly, there are reports of some access outages on their portal due to the high volume.
Northeastern EA results are rolling out in waves. Started at 4:00 EST. Likely continue until 8:00-9:00 EST.
Not unexpectedly, there are reports of some access outages on their portal due to the high volume.
I haven’t posted much but I have enjoyed reading all of your posts. I’ve learned so much from all of you.
I wanted to share some good news. My DD was just accepted to Northeastern with scholarship money. I wanted to share because her GPA is considered low by CC standards (3.5 UW) so there is hope for all those students who think anything below 4.0 spells doom. #:-S
Congrats to all with acceptances.
Congratulations @riverboat Great news!
@riverboat That’s awesome!! Congrats!!! Just curious, what were her test scores? I am reading the thread and feeling like there isn’t as much leeway on those. Still waiting here!
Well, we got some good news. The college that told S he had missed the opportunity to get merit scholarships sent him a personal email today telling him if he got all of his stuff in “at this this point,” (which he has) he would still be in the running.
Congrats to your D @riverboat !!! <:-P You both must will be thrilled
Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats to @riverboat 's D and to your son too, @Mysonsdad! So nice to see good news rolling in! 
Congratulations to @riverboat. S was hesitant to apply there and then started looking more into it and saw their 91% job placement rate for kids majoring in business. Now he is thinking about applying again. Plus they have hockey…
How bizarre.
My son got a “Congrats on your acceptance, join us for an information reception at your local hotel…” email from one of his schools.
The problem is that he hadn’t yet been accepted.
So he emailed back “Does this mean I’ve been accepted? I haven’t received an acceptance letter.”
They responded “Oops, sometimes we make mistakes too. Join us for an information reception…”
My guess is that the acceptance letter will arrive very soon… do you think I’m reading this right??
S’s roommate got deferred at Yale. Feel really bad - kid was keen on Yale. S did text - he got into Northeastern with a merit scholarship. Now, he has one choice close to home 
Congrats @arisamp
Congrats @arisamp
D16 has just got into her single U.S. safety. There has been a lot of “But what if I don’t get in anywhere?” She’s very happy.
Congratulations @riverboat !
Congrat @boulders and @arisamp !
There’s a party in the house!! First acceptance!!! Woohooo!!! :D/ <:-P
@Mysonsdad: Sing it with me, “Turn the beat around!” Look forward to your next high notes. Glad to hear your good news.
Congrats @happymochi and @bouders and @arisamp and everyone else (and glad to hear @mysonsdad’s S has a shot at the merit scholarship!)
Got good news to share!
S got admitted to Northeastern and was selected as University Scholar with full tuition scholarship!
We couldn’t be happier 