Prior Post History

This discussion was created from comments split from: Call for beta testers!.

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I have come across a problem. We used to could read the prior post history on every person that made a post. This wonderful feature has been eliminated. Please bring this back.

First, I think you can still find those posts. For instance, your new threads are here: https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/profile/discussions/TVBingeWatcher2. (But I might be misunderstanding.)

Second, it’s useful to know that this is something people want and that it’s not easy to find. I’m not sure what changed, but I’ll look into it. Fixing site navigation is a huge priority for me.

Third, I’d love to talk with you! If you’d like to sign up to test the beta feature, I’ll be sure to leave time to discuss the things you are missing on the site. It would be very helpful for me know know!

It is the post history that could go back for years of post that we are missing. I am not tech savy at all. Don’t know if I could help you. But sure I can try the beta. And if you want to still talk with me that will be fine.

This is an issue – if you look at someone’s post history (listed under “Replies”), and then you click “More Comments,” you see the same comments repeated, rather than earlier comments. It wasn’t always this way but has been for a while now.