Switching Universites for Dual Enrollment

I am a junior doing full time dual enrollment at one university. For my senior year I want to finish satisfying my high school credits at another university. Am I allowed to do that? Does anyone recommend that I not? Any advice would help.

That would be up to your high school.

That is a school specific question since the high school needs to approve of the classes to get credit. From a college perspective as long as you send a transcript from the high school and each college I don’t think it will make a difference. If your planning on taking sequential classes you would need to see if you meet the new school’s prerequisites.