Tuition Exchange for Fall 2026 (Class of 2030)

I emailed the Syracuse TE liaison last week to ask about when they would have decisions, and he said by April 15th. Kind of hate having to wait so far into spring for these. Also still waiting on Temple. I emailed their TE liaison, but never got a response.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if BU announced TE with acceptance?

I agree that the wait is frustrating. If I recall correctly, the deadline to submit and get “certified” at the home institution was in Oct or Nov, so it is a long process. It helps when the liaisons are responsive! I’ve had such a varied experience with some never responding and others responding within 24 hours. There’s really no excuse for ignoring an inquiry (unless it is repeated frequently).

2 Likes

Just FYI. My son just turned down the TE from Skidmore, Union College, GWU. If anyone on their WL, please reach out to them.

4 Likes

Thanks for this heads up! How did you hear about GWU? I can’t figure out their portal for the life of me.

And congrats on some great offers!

Oh, my bad, the GWU letter mentioned the merit scholarship which is similar to TE. It did not say anything about TE.

1 Like

Has anybody heard anything back from UF yet? Any rejections or acceptances for TE? Currently under review

My daughter’s has been showing as under review since last Monday morning. When she emailed them awhile ago they told her that decisions would happen late March or early April. So most likely very soon. I’m not sure if they only notify recipients of TE or everyone who has applied. Good luck to you!!! We are hopeful, but understand that it’s very competitive as well. We already committed to UF so it would be like Christmas to receive TE. :wink:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you! @fretless987

1 Like

Awwwwhhhhh you are so kind!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m new to this forum but I see the kindness of everyone cheering for each other and it’s very heartwarming! We are from Michigan and my kiddo got into both UM and UF, but after doing the financials even at our flagship school, OOS at UF would be a wee bit less expensive (minus travel) since they take more AP and DE credits, so the kiddo picked sunshine, which I honestly don’t blame her. I lived in FL in my 20’s and it was the best! My hubby isn’t the highest paid at his university so it would be a blessing, but I realize it’s also a long shot too since it’s so limited. Good luck to you and your endeavors as well.

4 Likes

Geez, this waiting is making me nuts! :face_with_bags_under_eyes: :upside_down_face:

Got an email this morning that S received TE at GWU, so they must be rolling them out.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

I think we’ve heard from everyone, so I’m posting results here for future parents/students. I’ve also filled out the spreadsheet. No decision on where she’ll attend yet. Best of luck out there.

American U - admitted, TE granted, notified in acceptance letter
Boston U - admitted for spring, TE denied, notified in TE portal 3/30
Case Western, - admitted, TE granted, notified in acceptance letter
Delaware - admitted, TE waitlist, notified 3/12
Dickinson - admitted, TE granted + merit, notified in acceptance letter
GW - admitted, TE granted (60K), notified 3/30
Pitt - admitted, TE denied, notified 1/29 or so
Skidmore - admitted, TE granted, notified in acceptance letter

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing and congrats to your kid! She’s got a lot of great options!

2 Likes

HUGE congrats!!! That is a really good one and super competitive.

1 Like

Great idea! I would have loved this. I’ve also completed the spreadsheet.

Major: Engineering

Delaware - admitted 11/7, TE denied, notified 3/15

Drexel - admitted 12/19, TE waitlisted in acceptance letter, TE awarded 3/9

Pittsburgh - admitted 10/2, TE denied, notified 1/26

RIT - admitted 1/26, TE denied, notified with acceptance letter

Stevens - admitted 1/30, TE awarded 3/17

Syracuse - admitted 3/6, withdrew before TE decision

5 Likes

Just updating that we found out today by email that Temple TE was denied.

3 Likes

Hi! Just found out TE awarded at Lipscomb University. Yay! BUT they don’t stack and so they reduced previously awarded academic and music scholarships. Wondering if anyone has had any luck appealing and requesting they stack even a portion of the reduced awards? And if you were successful, if you have any tips for approaching the school.

Also posting for future parents:

Drexel WL 12/22

Belmont - denied 1/7

Monmouth - WL 2/5

Loyola New Orleans - denied 3/5

Hofstra - WL 3/12

Lipscomb - awarded 4/1

Good luck to everyone still riding the admissions rollercoaster!

2 Likes