Tuition Exchange Schools: Which to look at?

<p>I am eligible for the Tuition Exchange Program, which would cover all or most of my tuition for college. It's just that the list is so big, I don't know where to start. So from this list (Sorry, it's long!), which schools have the best reputation and/or are academically rigorous?</p>

<p>You can see the list at </p>

<p>tuitionexchange. org/ partinst. cfm (just get rid of spaces)</p>

<p>I am desperate for any help. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?</p>

<p>University of Southern California</p>

<p>You are so fortunate! I envy you.
Here are some I particularly like. Do you enjoy being in a city? If so, I think GWU and DePaul are really cool places. I would also add that Austin, Texas, is a great college town. </p>

<p>Butler in Indianapolis
Cornell College in Iowa (one class at a time!)
DePaul in Chicago
Drew in New Jersey
GWU in Washington, DC
Guilford in NC
Hendrix in Arkansas
John Carroll, a Jesuit College in University Heights, OH
Mount Holyoke (if you're female)
St. Edwards in Austin, TX (a great place to spend your college years)
Tulane</p>

<p>If you like Southern culture, add Millsaps.</p>

<p>Thanks, guys! I really appreciate it, and I'll definitely check them out!</p>

<p>Tulane
Skidmore in NY
Connecticut College
Occidental in LA
Lawrence in Wisconsin
Knox in Illinois
Hobart and William Smith in NY
Santa Clara University in CA
University of Florida</p>

<p>One thing to keep in mind is that each school participating in the exchange has its own rules about how many "imports" it will take under the TE program. Some schools will only give as many TE scholarships to accepted students as it has employees whose kids are receiving a TE scholarship. So, that could be as few as 2 or 3 scholarships a year. USC gives the TE scholarship to only the very top accepted students who qualify (about 17%). Other schools, like Tulane, will give the TE scholarship to virtually any accepted student who qualifies. </p>

<pre><code> Some schools post information about their Tuition Exchange policy on their websites. Other times, you have to call the admissions office and ask what their policy is (and what the stats were of students who were awarded the scholarship in the past).
</code></pre>