OOS Daughter in for fall 2024 psych major with FIRE invitation.
I still cannot see myself?
accepted w/ honors college!!! ![]()
Accepted!
We are in ! What’s the FIRE program ??
Child in for Smith OOS. No merit. College Park Scholars…not sure what that is.
Rejected 3.7 OOS, business
FIRE is research
I still cannot see my decision!!
Rejected, in state
Any chance of appealing? I’m bummed and confused on my rejection.
Where did you see this? I still see Jan 2026 on my letter ![]()
What’s College Park Scholars and how many people get it?
Can you expand more ? Is this honors or something more than just an admit ?
Daughter accepted OOS into architecture w/invitation to join the Carrilon Communities, which sounds really cool.
Merit scholarships are announced in Feb or March. Not with the admission decision.
@bartscott and @BoroDad
Congrats on the admission!
how do you go back and view the acceptance letter if you didn’t initially save it
accepted with honors college invite. 4 unweighted, 4.46 weighted gpa, in state, good ECs
My D24 got denied. OOS 4.2W. Good luck everyone!
It should still be available as “view decision” button in the portal which loads the letter
S24 got admitted for fall 2024 in OOS CA for Economics.
GPA:3.83 uW weighter 4.3
SAT: 1540
9 AP’s
He Was denied at UIUC just now where he applied for CS+Economics. So happy that he got in here.