they closed
I think theyre closed
oh they’re definitely closed
Please stop torturing us in the pandemic year.
what’s so hard with…telling us when it’ll be released
No college has ever released on a weekend, this pandemic
GA Tech released on Saturday but they announced the exact day and time.
Georgia Tech on last Sat
Then I guess we look tomorrow
could it just be later today?
If its not out by 9:30 EST then… idk lol
I’m glad we have this thread. We know we aren’t alone.
brb i’m gonna cry <3 
Bucky saw his shadow and went back into hibernation
this is so much fun!
I’m having a great time! yay!
It’s a waste of time refreshing the portal. Get something good to eat, guys!
waiting on these decisions is like waiting for Nevada to count their 2020 election votes…
y’all please put it in here if you hear from wisconsin
so i’m guessing didn’t come @9 i’m too lazy to check