Accepted
Biology oos
3.8 uw 4.03 w
No sports
Some clubs
Run own business
No test scores
accepted international student
Test Optional
38 IB
4 year varsity Soccer and current captain
Executive member of Interact Club (Service club), helped organise many events at school
3 years varsity volleyball
USACO gold
Ranked top 20 for squash in Asia
Did not apply for financial aid
Who’s definitely accepting the offer?
Congrats to everyone, and to everyone who wasn’t admitted, you will do great. I believe in all of you.
Deferred. 3.8 wgpa/no test. OOS.
It happens. Maybe they didn’t feel like you really wanted to go there ? Wisconsin defers a lot and then let’s them in later.
If Wisconsin is your top school, accept. If it is not and you know you want to go to another school, please accept whichever your #1 school is so others still have a chance… #dreamingofbeingabadger
My school also has a weird grading system this year so maybe that’s it?? They just want to make sure my mid term grades are up to par? I don’t know but gonna try not to worry abt it
your admission letter states direct admit or pre-business
By weird I mean we only get a grade of A, B, P, or NG.vMy first term grades were all As.
What says pre-business?
D21 got accepted to nursing. OOS PA. 35 ACT. 4.0UW, 4,46 W. 10 AP classes.
they let you wait 2 months, you let them wait 3 months on 5/1, fair?
wait is comp sci in the college of letters and science?
it could mean they are still considering your for direct admit to business school…
Accepted
Engineering
4.0 UW
4.7 W
31 ACT
your decision letter
Is anyone’s student center bringing them to a blank page? I can’t get into the section to actually tell me my decision. I’m from IL if that helps.
My language says “direct admit to the University of Wisconsin” but under Academic Plan it says “Business: Marketing BBA”. What does that mean? Have I been admitted directly? I think so but can’t confirm.
Deferred from ct