<p>Have you ever looked at the title of a thread, read the first couple of posts, gotten an idea of something that you might contribute, and then found posts that say what you meant to say? Then when you check out the poster to see who it is who’s such a kindred spirit with you, you find that the thread has been recently revived and you’re reading your own responses to it that you posted long ago? It’s happened to me recently . . . more than once.</p>
<p>Yes. It’s usually when I read a post that is particularly brilliant and insightful. Then I look to see who wrote that post and discover it was me. ;)</p>
<p>And it’s so weird not to have ANY memory of having written it! Yikes.</p>
<p>Been there, done that.</p>
<p>Well, at least you agree with yourself. Imagine reading a post and thinking “what an @ss”, only to find it that @ss is you!</p>
<p>EPTR- good one!</p>
<h1>5 - lol!!</h1>
<p>Has happened to me too (#1, not #5). At least it was a fairly old thread that someone had resurrected, so I convinced myself it was not too bad. Not like today when the prof handed out the syllabus in my Spanish class and I realized (when the syllabus was for psychology or something) that I was in the wrong room. Senior moment - just what I need when i am old enough to be most of the students’ mother as it is (even grandmother if I had started very early - ok ok earlyish).</p>
<p>They say…the nice thing about being old…is that everything is NEW.</p>
<p>Funny - true and LOL! ;)</p>
<p>What about heading first for the threads on the dog’s privates or dog puke as the most riveting thread?</p>
<p>^^^
Why? Is that a bad thing?</p>
<p>This happened to me recently- someone resurrected an old thread. I posted a comment and then went to see who started the thread originally a few years back. You guessed it – me.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>I first thought they were the same thread! :)</p>