Did you recently visit Ohio State Universityc? Share your experience with the community! Post your review in the comments below.
Some ideas for what to share:
- When did you visit?
- Where did you stay? Would you recommend it?
- Where did you eat? Did you try any local specialties?
- How did you get there? What’s the best transportation mean to get to-from the campus?
- What was the campus vibe?
- What did you think of the dorms?
- What are some must-see things in or around campus?
- How were the school facilities?
- Did you like it more or less than you thought you would? Why?
- Did anything surprise you?
We’d love to hear any tips or recommendations you can share for people planning their visit!
We went in August 2022 and stayed at the Residence Inn Downtown Columbus. Loved it and would stay again. We drove so had our car. After check in we took the highway to campus but once we figured out location, we took N. High from the hotel to get to campus and felt that gave us a bigger view of the neighborhood surrounding campus.
We had ice cream from Jeni’s and went to Dirty Franks on S.4th(well known hot dog spot). We are big shoppers so made a couple of visits to Easton Town Center and ate at Rusty Bucket and Brio. Also had Waffle House on High St. across from campus.
Parking was easy, we did street parking or garage on campus. We were there around moving day so campus was just picking up with activity.
We did see raccoons coming out of the gutter and some homeless sleeping on the law school steps and benches. I was surprised by the actual size of campus. We were able to go in the stadium—huge and nice looking. The student center was a really nice size and can tell it’s a happening spot.