all it did was take me to college confidential ??
me too
Same
you cap to much
Guys I’m worried. I still don’t have this new tab you all are talking about and UW was supposed to be a safety. Is this a bad sign? I’m OOS
sorry! it works for me, not sure why it didn’t work for you. try looking up the Visit Bucky website for admitted students
i just did that and it let me in too. it says “congradulations on being an admitted student and then it says my name”
That looks like it’s accessible to anyone. I did a google search and it welcomed me without putting in my password. I think we may be grasping at straws
Which tab did you click on. I’m loved in and on that page just trying to find
Did you have to log in?
i did have to log on! the only reason i’m scrutinizing is because i tried to do the same yesterday and it didn’t let me in
i just google visit bucky admitted students and it asked me to log in. and then it came on. but idk it could just mean nothing
When I try to log on it loops me back to college confidential
I think you’re right. It seems to just be a generic tab. I think they assume you are a future badger since you are clicking on something about sessions for admitted students
is that page available for everyone?? Cause all I had to do was click the link that said “admitted students events list here” and I ended up on a page with " Congratulations on your acceptance to UW–Madison, #FutureBadger!" But I think everyone can get there…
possibly! if it isn’t anything, i truly apologize for getting anyone’s hopes up
I did that and it said “you must be an admitted student to access” so…it’s not available to everyone and it’s not looking good over here
but congrats to those who are in that site – looks like you’ve been admitted!
though if i was already logged in, it kept me logged in… if you click the three bars at the top, you can scroll to see if it says your name
im logged in it has the option to (log off) to the right yes?
yep told me “error!” so guess that’s not good