I also cant even get into my portal right now. the page is all white
Yup I was logged in & I saw my dd’s name. But it could still just have me logged in as an applicant.
Can some people not access it?
It let me at first, but now it won’t.
ngl Wisconsin has us all down bad.
yup we’re all a little desperate for any news at all at this point
Actually, nm, I was signed into just my gmail account on wisc, not my net ID, now it’s working again.
it didnt work for me it said I. wasn’t an admitted student
but like decisions haven’t come out yet so idk
Make sure you’re logged under your net ID and not your email account that you might’ve set up for campus visits. Mine didn’t work until I logged into my Net ID.
it takes me to college confidential when I try logging in w my net id for some reason
Ugh why am I so nervous about this I already got into umd in state and would probably pick it anyways since it will be so much cheaper
Mine didn’t work for my NetID. I am beyond confused. Side note - did people write two essays for their application? Mine only had one but I keep seeing on their website that there was two.
Same. It even allows me to “add to cart” virtual sessions.
Sounds like if you get the “Congratulations on your acceptance to UW–Madison, #FutureBadger!” you’ve been admitted?
honestly I feel like it could either mean that or it could mean nothing. so i couldnt worry if you cant
True, probably best to not draw conclusions and just wait 10 more hours lol
20*
I only did one it was “Why Wisconsin”. I applied via common app and did not see another essay.
Yeah same just wanted to make sure.