Upcoming changes to the way we log in

I’m seeing the same thing as @dfbdfb. It appears that the top portion of the first unread post is hidden behind the menu bar. I’m using Chrome on a laptop.

@CCadmin_Sorin - If you need one, where would I send a screenshot?

And to point out that this is a cross-browser issue (since I didn’t mention details in my previous post), where @SnLMom is seeing this on Chrome, I’m seeing it on Firefox for Windows.

I"m having the same issue. Chrome on a MAC laptop. Also, any way we can get rid of the recent threads list that show up on the bottom of every thread page?

The issue appears to be fixed? Thanks @CCadmin_Sorin (or whoever escalated it to the folks doing the coding)!

Yes. The issue is fixed for now. The new header was not supposed to be released yet (as it’s still work in progress). Thanks for your understanding!