A huge congratulation on the full tuition!!
Portal is back to the same way it was, including the background design of UT.
With all these changes you would think they would have time to update decisions , at least rolling !
Let’s hope this means something good😖
I also just got this anyone else now have big orange preview
I have it
I have it
What is the Big Orange Preview?
I tapped on mine and it took me to the registration and the first thing it asks “Are you an admitted student?”
i have it too. anyone try signing up and see what happens regarding admitted major? i previously signed my son up for admitted tour prior to 2/18 and recieved first choice major… also signed up for new vol admit day. i just dont know what to make of any of it.
It let me sign up for the admitted big orange preview but it didn’t say anything specific. I cancelled it after
Anyone who was in directory have Big Orange Preview listed under events?
I registered for the admitted student one and it doesn’t say anything about major or something like that just says that my registration is confirmed in the email
yes. I have had it there since last week.
Are you sure? Can you send a picture of the email?
I do
I think Big Orange Preview will be an acceptance or a waitlist… Unless it is just another glitch
I’m trying, I don’t really know how too
But the preview isn’t necessarily for admitted students it’s just to learn more. So maybe waitlist ![]()